We take extreme pride in our product and our goal is to provide top quality virgin tresses. With proper care our virgin human hair, will not mat or tangle and maintain its silky, luscious state. Hydrating your hair both before and after installation is the most important step to maintaining the extremely beautiful texture and appearance of your hair. Virgin hair requires the same amount of care that is required for your very own natural hair. Our virgin hair is reactive to a simple wash and deep conditioning, you can keep your new hair looking its best by implementing a simple care regimen.
Following these tips will allow you to maintain the luster and remember longevity depends on your maintenance.
PREVENTING HAIR SHEDDING AND TANGLING
Shedding is a situation that is unavoidable and it is also normal. What isn't normal is excessive shedding. Strands and clumps of hair should not be coming out. To make sure hair does not shed excessively and is kept to a very light minimal, we strongly encourage you or your stylist to follow the key instructions.
- Do Not cut the wefts. If you cut the wefts, seal each end with Weft Sealer.
- Apply weft sealer prior to installing your hair (especially if your using chemicals).
- Do not punch needle through the wefts or pierce the wefts; this leads to increase in shedding and lessens the quality of the hair. When sewn-ing in weave, please make sure that your stylist sew in the wefts by looping and tying the weave thread under and over the weft in blanket stitch.
- Greasy products will result in weighing down hair, lost of natural texture and increase chance of tangling.
- Do not split the weft. Splitting wefts are not necessary and can do more harm to the hair than good.
- Wearing a secure satin scarf will keep your hair from snagging, drying out and breaking during your sleep.
Our virgin hair is naturally strong, but excessive shampooing will cause people to accidentally abuse it with rough treatment. Excessive shampooing strips the hair of its natural oils which is normally received from the scalp. Keeping your hair conditioned regularly helps to avoid excessive use of hair products. Using moisturizing and hydrating shampoos and conditioners will maintain your healthy hair.
- Use a wide tooth comb to detangle hair prior to washing your hair.
- Always comb or brush hair from bottom up.
- Before Shampooing, ensure hair is tangle free. Use sulfate-free and silicone free hair products. Silicone and Sulfate based products will make curly hair frizzy and uncooperative.
- Gently rinse your hair extensions with warm water until they are saturated. Apply a generous amount of shampoo/conditioner.
- Try keeping Shampooing to twice a month or sporadically to remove residue of product on hair.
- Do Not use products that contain alcohol, or are greesy (mouse, hair jams, or gel).
- Co-Wash hair (exchange conditioner for shampoos wash) weekly in a downward motion
- Wash hair in a downward motion from top to bottom, careful not to tangle hair especially curlier styles.
- Deep Condition (especially if chemically altered)
- If you Chemically alter hair it is at your own risk. We do not guarantee any hair that has been chemically altered. If you must chemically alter it, then be sure to do a test strand first. This will allow you to test how the hair will hold up to the chemicals.
- Applying a small amount of Argon Oil daily will help maintain shine and luster.
- When using hot tools (flat iron or curling iron) apply a heat protectant to the hair to block the high temperatures and prevent hair breakage.
- The use of an ionic dryer is best when drying hair produces negative ions that help to break down water molecules and take less time for the hair to dry at a lower temperature.
- Allow hair to air dry if you are attempting to maintain hair's natural curl.
- Using styling tools without heat will help to maintain your hairs longevity such as: Flexi-rods, pillow rollers, pin curls, and heatless hair setters will set your hair to your desired style.
We recommend 3 bundles are needed for a full weave depending on your own desired fullness. If you prefer longer lengths then 18' and up should use 4 bundles. Hair length plays a major role in fullness. Typically longer lengths weight less, whereas the shorter hair lengths weigh more. Please use your own discretion.